How to Set Test Widget Path Parammeter

I’m trying to use the Test Widgets in the documentation. I have oauth setup and get to a List Users.

I’m trying to now to Get User but I do not know how to do the substitute for the Path Parameter for the User Id. The test widget has https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId} for the URL. There must be someway to substitute the value {userId} when using the test widget but I can’t find it. I feel like I’m missing some trivially easy piece of information to get this to work but I haven’t found it.

Hey @365test8

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I found the answer about two minutes after posting the question. I see there are four tabs including Setting, and Query. The path parameters are under Settings, not Query. Once I looked there, I was able to set userId.

Hey @365test8,

I’m glad you were able to figure it out! :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.