Error
User doesn’t exist
**Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?- JWT

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1.Url -https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userid}/meetings. See error
USER DOESN’T EXIST

Additional context

CREATED THE JWT APP BY ABC USER AND PASSING XYZ USER TO ABOVE LINK CAN IT WORK WITH DIFFERENT MAIL IDS ?
I WANT TO ADD CREATE API FOR DIFFERENT USER IDS USING SAME APP KEY AND SECRET KEY.

Hey @tushars,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you using the Create a User API or the Get a User API when you see this error? In other words, when making the request are you using a GET method or a POST method?

If you are trying to retrieve a user under your account, make sure that you have created them on you account either with the Zoom Web Portal or the Create a User API.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM ,

Using below link - As post method
https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/userid/meetings

The user id(xyz@gmail.com)which I want to pass through above url is also registered on zoom separately.And in the code app key and app secret key I am using is of my account (e.g.abc@gmail.com)

Here I Can’t pass any other userid to make host of meeting through the same app key and secret key of my account and getting user doesn’t exist error.

@MaxM Hello I am attaching my code snippet

In this snippet suppose ABC@gmail.com is my Zoom account in which I created a JWT app where I get Secret and app key using those key should different user(XYZ@gmail.com or any other user id) can create meeting ?
Or any suggestions what changes do I need to do in this?

***Added some comments on attachment also

Hey @tushars,

Thanks for providing more information on what you’re doing. If you are using a JWT App, user xyz@gmail.com must be a user under your Zoom account. If you wanted to query the API on behalf of another user then that’s where you would want to use a published OAuth App.

In other words, with JWT you won’t be able to use the Get a User API or the Create a Meeting API with users that weren’t created under your account.

You may find our article on managing users to be useful.

Thanks,
Max