How to start meeting as a host in iOS swift?

I am not able to start/initiate a meeting as a host. The meeting is already scheduled and on meeting, I want to initiate the meeting as a host so other members can join. Now, when I start the meeting and other member joins the meeting then I am getting a popup with message “Waiting for the host to start the meeting”.

Which iOS Video SDK version?
v5.7.6.1076

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Start meeting as a host.

Screenshots
I have attached a screenshot when a members joins the meeting.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPad Pro]

Hey @BhushanG,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Is this user logging into Zoom prior to attempting to start the meeting or are you using a ZAK token for authentication?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for responding, the user is logging into zoom prior to start the meeting.

Thanks!
Bhushan

Hey @BhushanG,

If the user has logged in and is asked to wait for the host then the user is not listed as a host for that meeting. Is it possible the meeting number and/or password was entered incorrectly?
Was the log in successful? As in, did you get a successful response from the log in callback prior to joining the meeting?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello Michael,

Yes, user is logged in prior to join/start the meeting and I am getting success logs after logging in. Meeting number and password is correct, I have verified that too.

Thanks!
Bhushan

Hey @BhushanG,

Does this happen for all meetings?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

I have checked for personal meetings only.

Thanks!
Bhushan

Hey @BhushanG,

Can you supply the code you are using? Please omit any personal data.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.