How would I get poll results of a meeting into Google Sheets?

Description
I am the administrator of our company zoom account. One of our team members has asked me to get poll results of a particular meeting automatically added to Google Sheets. We have Zapier but there is no action step in Zapier with an option to generate poll results. Any tips on how I’d go about achieving something like this?
I have limited coding ability but feel I could put something together were I to be pointed in the right direction.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Would I use a JWT or Webhook app type for something like this?

Which Endpoint/s?
Would I use:
GET

# /report/meetings/{meetingId}/polls

Additional context
I have never set-up something like this before, a step-by-step would be highly appreciated!

Hey @jaketheguy,

There may be a simpler way to do this. Have you considered downloaded the polls via the reports feature and then importing it into Google Sheets?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey, @tommy.

Thanks for your response.
I have considered that, and that works! But I’m aiming for an automated solution…
Prior to using Zoom polls we’d been posting a Typeform link in the chat boxes of our meetings and the data from Typeform has been automatically imported sent over to via Google Sheets.
Trying to solution a similar setup with Zoom polls. Maybe this functionality does not exist?

Best,
Jake

Hey @jaketheguy,

Thanks for the additional info! :slight_smile:

It is totally possible with some coding, if there isn’t an existing App or Zapier feature that does this.

You can setup a Webhook to listen for the meeting ended event, and then call the Get Poll Results API endpoint.

Here is an example of how to setup a Webhook with Node.js:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.