I am getting crashes while minimize zoom meeting in ios SDK

My app got crashed saying " EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS 0x00000000000000a8

ios_getpid()" while minimizing zoom meeting, When I minimize zoom meeting it runs for a while then Meeting got ended.

Steps to reproduce the behaviour:

1. go to the zoom meeting
  2. click on minimize meeting button
  3. Try to do anything on the app then the app will be crashed by saying "
    TermSBPTUIModule(Cmm::ICmmMessageQueueClient*) + 1169300 " and “EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS 0x00000000000000a8”
  • Device: Any ios device which is having iOS 14

Hey @asifhussain358

Thank you for using the dev forum!

I am sorry this is happening, crashes are unacceptable. To help speed up resolution, let me ask a few questions.

Does it crash everytime?

Are there any specific actions that trigger the crash? Or does it crash after a certain amount of time?
Is this when using the Default Meeting UI or a Custom Meeting UI?
What version of the SDK are you using?
Can you provide crash logs?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes it is crashing every time on minimizing screen after 30 40 seconds and I am using default Meeting UI
SDK version - v5.2.42037.1112

Hey @asifhussain358

I have followed your reproduction steps on the sample application: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios, but could not reproduce. Are you able to reproduce on this application? Or can you reproduce it in an isolated enviroment?

If not, could you provide a video of this happening and the crash logs in an email to developersupport@zoom.us?
Please include my name or a link to this post so that why can investigate this further.

Thank you!
Michael

Hi, Michael_Condon I have sent an email as per your advice, Please check and help us asap