I can only able to create a meeting using subscribed mailId

Hi,

I can only able to create meeting using app subscribed MailId.

When i authorize using Aouth with other mail id, i got access token and refresh token. Using that access token i can’t able to create meeting.

I am getting this error :-
AxiosError: Request failed with status code 400

my request data :-

const result = await axios.post(“https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/” + authMail + “/meetings”, {
“topic”: meetingBody.topic,
“type”: meetingBody.type,
“start_time”: moment(meetingBody.start_time).utc().format(“YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss[Z]”),
“duration”: meetingBody.duration,
“timezone”: meetingBody.timezone,
“password”: meetingBody.password,
“agenda”: meetingBody.agenda,
“settings”: {
“host_video”: (meetingBody.meetingSettings) ? meetingBody.meetingSettings.host_video : false,
“participant_video”: (meetingBody.meetingSettings) ? meetingBody.meetingSettings.participant_video : false,
“waiting_room”: (meetingBody.meetingSettings) ? meetingBody.meetingSettings.waiting_room : false,
“join_before_host”: (meetingBody.meetingSettings) ? meetingBody.meetingSettings.join_before_host : false,
“mute_upon_entry”: (meetingBody.meetingSettings) ? meetingBody.meetingSettings.mute_upon_entry : false,
“watermark”: (meetingBody.meetingSettings) ? meetingBody.meetingSettings.watermark : false,
“audio”: “both”,
“auto_recording”: “cloud”,
“registrants_email_notification”: true
}
}, {
headers: {
‘Authorization’: 'Bearer ’ + token,
‘User-Agent’: ‘Zoom-api-Jwt-Request’,
‘content-type’: ‘application/json’
}
});

Can i able to create meeting using authorised mailid which is not app mail Id?

Thank you

Hi @subscriptions3
Thanks for reaching out to us!
In order for you to create meetings for other users using the email only, those users need to belong to your account.
If they are external users, you would have to publish your app in our Marketplace in order for your app to be able to create meeting on behalf of external users.
Hope this helps,
Elisa