I dont initialize sdk windows c++ in visual studio

I try initialize sdk windows in my visual studio, but when try run multiple messages erros apper in my screen. I follow steps in the tutorial https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/getting-starte but not woking, also download files of sdk not equals in the tutorial. Has there been any change? All errors references are in zoom_sdk_def.h

Hi Rodney, welcome to the forum.

When you are trying out the steps above in Visual Studio, did you target the build to “Release” and “Win32”?

I’m having the same problem, trying to run sdk_demo_v2, version v5.9.7.3953, using windows sdk version 10.01.8…, build set to release and win32. The errors I get end with these:

1> “public: enum ZOOMSDK::SDKError __thiscall CInitSDKWorkFlow::InitSDK(struct ZOOMSDK::tagInitParam &,bool)” (?InitSDK@CInitSDKWorkFlow@@QAE?AW4SDKError@ZOOMSDK@@AAUtagInitParam@3@_N@Z)
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CreateMeetingService
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DestroyMeetingService
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CreateAuthService
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DestroyAuthService
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CreateSettingService
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DestroySettingService
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CreateNetworkConnectionHelper
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DestroyNetworkConnectionHelper
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CleanUPSDK
1>sdk_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GetZoomLastError
1>…\bin\sdk_demo_v2.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals
1>Done building project “sdk_demo_v2.vcxproj” – FAILED.

Hi @100pedros,

Could you try this instead?

1. Download the C# Wrapper Project
  2. Open up the sln file, just build and run.

Skip the guide where it is asking you to copy the “h” and “bin” folder.

Let me know if it works, if not I’ll try to create a video.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.