I have a question about the specification of stream, which is an attractive product using the zoom API

I have a question about a product called stream.

This is a great service that allows me to use ZOOM to monetize my webinars and online lessons.

This scheme is very interesting, but can anyone tell me how it’s done?

1.When the Meeting starts, my zoom becomes the Stream’s host.

Which zoom API can I use to do that?

Normally my account will be a ZOOM host, but if I bring up a meeting via this service, it will be a stream host.

2.Meeting cannot be held at the same time as usual.however, this stream can hold multiple meetings even if the host is the same.

However, this stream allows multiple meetings to be held at the same time as usual, even if the host is the same.

What kind of zoom API should we use to achieve this? Please tell me about it.

Hi @kinjo, thank you for bringing this beta product to our attention, we will need to review their usage here and understand if it is compliant with the Marketplace Terms of Service.

Hi @michael.zoom thank you for your reply.

Does this product use the ISV Partner Program? I have been suggested by ZOOM for the following plan, but it doesn’t seem like this beta product is paying this amount of money. so small startup. What programs and APIs are you using?

”The $5,000 per month subscription includes 100,000 minutes of usage for as many hosts as you require. The minutes are used on a per minute, per attendee basis.

The $5,000 per month subscription includes 100,000 minutes of usage for as many hosts as you require. The minutes are used on a per minute, per attendee basis.”

Hi @kinjo, I’m not familiar with the business relationship Stream seems to be using. We are evaluating whether this fits the authentication requirements and Terms of Service of the Marketplace.

For any questions regarding API Partnerships, reach out to isv@zoom.us

Hi @michael.harrington, Thank you for your reply.

I have been sending email to isv@zoom.us several times since Friday, but I have not received a reply.

Do you have any documentation for API Partnerships?

Hey @kinjo,

We do have some documentation here: https://sites.google.com/zoom.us/isv/partners

Apologies for the delays from the ISV team, they are receiving a huge amount of inquiries and are doing their best to get back to everyone in a timely matter.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I’ll check it out:)

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy