I just downloaded zoom from Microsoft Store and found out that it is installing in AppsData Roaming folder, usually apps downloaded from Microsoft Store installed on WindowsApps folder. So I want to know, how you guys did it?

The reason is, it is adding entry in my registry.

@mohang ,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts in the Zoom Develop Forum. Your inquiry seems to be associated with the Zoom client. If that’s the case, it would be more appropriate to post your question in the Zoom Community Forum, as this forum is specifically designed for developer-related discussions.

Newer versions of the Microsoft Store allow publishers to self-host an installer (Microsoft Store policy 10.2.9) instead of being packaged and hosted by Microsoft. These products don’t follow traditional Store behaviors (since the Microsoft Store is only acting as a referrer to the publisher’s download), and they are identifiable in the Store listing by the publisher byline “🛈 Provided and updated by <publisher>” instead of the traditional “<publisher>” alone — hovering over the info icon reveals these related disclaimers. As consumers, be sure to check the “This app can” section for the product’s requested capabilities, since the product’s presence in the Microsoft Store only means it was accepted for publication.