I need to create only small script, can I don't submit it to marketplace?

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
Hello. I need to create small script, which will post INFO-messages to our developers zoom-chat. I have not domain server, so I canā€™t pass verification tests on marketplace. can I activate OAuth authorization for my script anything else?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/chat/users/{user_id}/messages

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

• You can try using a public localhost service to get a temporary URL tunneled to your local computer, so you can host a web site temporarily to get the OAuth response, but the required HTTPS functionality might be a paid option.
  • You might be able to fabricate a domain name, add it to your local computerā€™s hosts file mapping it to a loopback address, then use that domain as a redirect URL long enough to get a refresh token. This way, the authorization code doesnā€™t get sent to another web site.
  • If your API can be used from a JWT application, consider switching from OAuth to that application type, which doesnā€™t require a public URL at all or upfront granting of permissions.

Thank you for your contributions,@MultiplayerSession!

Regards,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.