I need to hard reset a meeting SDK ASAP

I really need to reset an SDK because I don’t intend to publish I just need it to connect to wordpress plugin and I clicked the wrong item. It also doesn’t allow me to reset, delete or create a new one.

Hi @salveolifestyle , what are you seeing and what exactly is the issue? Can you share screenshots/how to reproduce please?

We’re using a wordpress plugin called “zoom events” and we’re migrating from the previous JWT setup. I need to create the SDK, but its asking for more details than what i need because its in publish to external users is turned on.

I need it turned off so we dont have to go through all of the steps for publishing since its just an internal use thing for the wordpress plugin.

This is what I’m trying to do: Setup - Video Conferencing with Zoom Documentation

I’ve completed all the way down to: Setup App SDK Credentials

So i either need the one in draft switched to private where its not for publishing to the public, or hard reset it/delete it so I can start over.

I am in the exact same siuation.

@salveolifestyle

We have just released the multiple SDK app feature on marketplace.

In case there are some changes you wanted to do, you can now create additional SDK apps on your marketplace account.