I want to integrate the Zoom into my Android App

Hello,

We also used pkill command on system side. But there is no impact. So can i schedule our call at tuesday night. So that we can discuss more about that.

With Regards

Bhaskar Sharma

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. This forum would be the best way that we can provide assistance.

So to conclude what we have discussed above (Please correct me if any info is incorrect):

Action & Observation:

• Action: You are using the following system commands to kill the Zoom process while the Zoom SDK is still running and being active
    • adb shell am force-stop <package_name>
    • pkill PID
  • Observation: The system’s camera is not released

Our suggestions:

1. Leave the meeting or mute(turn-off) the video before killing the Zoom SDK process
  2. Implement the uncaught exception handler to handle the camera not released issue

Conclusion:

1. Based on the source code the command adb shell am force-stop, the command should release the resources that are being used by the process that is being killed.
  2. We highly suggest ending our Zoom SDK process in a regular way or let the Zoom SDK finish its life-cycle, if the Zoom SDK is running and being active, and suddenly being killed by the system command, then all the following behaviors or phenomenon is out of our control. We really would like to help on this but it is out of the scope that our Zoom SDK can do.
  3. Based on the following links, it seems like this issue also happens to other apps as well:

Hope this helps. Thank you very much.

Hello,

Can you tell me the Where i get instance of camera in zoom app?

With Regards

Bhaskar Sharma

Hello all,

Can we have a call please for that issue? I will describe you whole scenario regarding this. That might me helpful for resolving this issue.

With Regards

Bhaskar Sharma

Hi,
This forum would be the best way that we can provide assistance. We really would like to help but the situation that you have mentioned is out of the scope that our Zoom SDK can control. The resource not releasing issue caused by a system command is related to the Android system side, not the Zoom SDK side.

The camera instance we are using is the system’s camera instance, if you would like to know more or get help on this, you can contact Android’s support team. The following link would be helpful:

Thanks!

Hello,

How i will get instance of camera in zoom. Can you provide me the code for that. When i used Camera.open(id); it will generate another instance of camera and camera is already running for zoom. So it will generate ambiguity. So please help me regarding this.

With Regards

Bhaskar Sharma

Hi ,
I have just integrated Zoom in one of the mobile apps .
Actually, we have taken Pro(paid plan).
I noticed the Zoom label after meeting has started.
How can we remove Zoom label (the label name is Powered by Zoom)

Hi @tejaballa,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Removing the label is not supported. Thanks!