Zoom Apps Configuration
If I am logged into “Account A” in my Zoom client, and then I use the start_url for a meeting scheduled on “Account B”, Zoom shows me the Zoom Apps for “Account A” and not “Account B”. If I am not logged in to any account before starting the meeting, I see the apps for “Account B”.
What is the expected behaviour here - if I launch a meeting using a start_url, should I see the Zoom Apps for the account that meeting was scheduled on?
How To Reproduce
- Login to the Zoom Client on any account, “Account A”.
- Schedule a meeting on a different account, “Account B”
- Install some zoom apps on “Account B”
- Use the Zoom API to retrieve the “start_url” for this meeting
- Visit the start_url
- Click on “Apps” within the zoom client
- Notice that the apps for “Account B” do not load.
Repeat this when you are signed out from the Zoom client before opening the start_url. Notice that the apps for “Account B” do load in this scenario.