Inconsistent Data

Description
Recording time and difference between recording_start and recording_end not matching

I am using recording complete webhook to get the recordings from zoom for meeting id 82869820739
we have recording of 6 mins and the webhook giving us same recording but the difference between recording_start and recording_end is 40 mins

Webhook

The same details I am getting from recordings api

Hi @swiflearn,

In order to take a closer look at this, can you please provide a copy of the full webhook payload for the recording completed event where you’re seeing this discrepancy?

Thanks!
Will

Hi will

I don’t have payload but you can test it through api also it will give same results

Hey @swiflearn,

So far I haven’t been able to reproduce this discrepancy on my end. That said, if you’re able to share the response or payload where you’re seeing this, this would be helpful to confirm.

If you don’t have access to the payload, do you know which meeting occurrence/date you saw this discrepancy in the recording.completed event? I’m happy to try and dig into this more. (it looks like this meeting ID has several instances)

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.