Incorrect Password using zoom client on Linux

Hello Together, i’m using the Zoom Client on Linux and in some meetings, the client tell me that the Password is incorrect. And i’m sure, that the password is correct, because it is very simple: 1234

In the same time, using the web client in Browser loged me successfully to the meeting.

When the meeting has ended, i can login to the meeting, but the i must wait till the host start the meeting.

What can be the reason ?
It is very ugly because Zoom is using for the School, and sometimes it is not possible for some reasons to use the WebBrowser.

And also, when there is an error, there is no Error Log. It will be helpful to show a Log Error, what is the response. Is this a server error, is this a client error?

Hi @bltomov, thanks for using Zoom.

It appears that you are looking for help with the Zoom client. This forum is only meant to assist developers who are integrating our SDKs into their own applications. For help with the Zoom client, please visit our general support page. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.