Increase Zoom API Rate Limit for SIEM Tool

Our Security team is currently POC’ing a new SIEM Solution named Panther. We are experiencing issues ingesting Zoom logs due to Zoom’s API Rate Limiting control. The Panther Integration only has access to two API endpoints:

• /report/operationlogs
  • /report/activities

The error we are getting is the following:
Zoom healthcheck failed

status 429 Too Many Requests message You have reached the maximum daily rate limit for this API. Refer to the response header for details on when you can make another request.: zoom: API rate limit exceededHide Error Message

Can someone please tell me what the limit is and how do we get it increased? I just want to verify this falls under the category of Heavy APIs with a rate limit of, “40 requests per second Daily limit of 60,000 requests per day , shared by heavy and resource-intensive APIs.”

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @sergio.nesbitt
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!

The report endpoints have a Heavy rate limit indeed, but this can be different depending on what type of account you are using:

If you are looking to increase your API rate limits, then I would suggest you reach out to our Developer Support team so they can guide you in doing so:

Hope this helps,
Elisa