Initialize Zoom SDK and join session success, but have none sdk delegate call back

Description
In my project, electron app call our sdk(integrated zoom c ++ sdk) with nodejs.

Our SDK rely the c++ code of videosdk_demo and calls zoomvideosdkmgr to initialize.
I initialize Zoom SDK and join session success, but have none sdk delegate call back.

If i call the same code with demo, it will run success with no error.
I think the main difference is electron may call sdk is not in the main ui thread.

So, What should I do to call zoom sdk from no main-ui thread, and has successful delegate callbacks?

Thanks,kevin

Which Windows Video SDK version?
windows 1.1.1 / windows 1.1.2

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Lenovo Notebook

Hi,
the zoom log can see in the url

As our deskapp is an electon app, and it depends on c++ framework(compile to node.js file)
If possible, please tell us how to successfully call the zoom api

Thanks, kevin

Hi @kevin5, thanks for using our SDK.

The issues you are seeing are likely caused by accessing the SDK outside of the main thread. Please keep in mind that all SDK usages must be on the main thread.

As our deskapp is an electon app, and it depends on c++ framework(compile to node.js file)
If possible, please tell us how to successfully call the zoom api

To clarify, are you referring to the REST API? If so, documentation for the Video SDK API can be found here and any additional questions would be best asked in the API and Webhooks category. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.