Whenever I’m accessing another meeting, which I’m not the owner, and if it haves a waiting room the
inMeetingServiceListener keeps returning
"You are be put in waiting room" on any of the listeners related to the users (leave, join, or in waiting room).
inMeetingServiceListener for leave, join or isInWaitingRoom returns
"You are be put in waiting room" after being accepted to the meeting.
Which Web Client SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster. [e.g. 1.9.0]
Both on 1.9.1 and 1.9.5 using the CDN resources.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join a meeting with a waiting room (where you are not the owner of the meeting)
- see that anytime another participant gets in or leave the meeting a “You are to be put in waiting room” is returned by the
This is on the sample web app provided
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: PC
- OS: Kubuntu (Linux 5.12 Liquorix)
- Browser: Firefox and Chromium
- Browser Version: 88.0.1 (64bits) and Version 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) snap (64-bit)