with 1.8.3, i do not get the correct inmeetingservicelistener - events.
i activated ‘waiting room’ for my account and started (as host) a meeting via websdk. if i
join with the linux desktop app, i get the wrong event:
- event ‘onUserIsInWaitingRoom’ is NOT fired
- instead, event ‘onUserJoin’ is fired
- i have tested with 2 different room ids (all belonging to the same company / sdk key
- i already saw this behavior with websdk 1.8.1
- your CDN sample webapp has same behavior
- admitting a user fires 2 new events:
** another 'userJoin… but with a different userId than in the initial join…??
- if after admitting i do a ‘put in waiting room’ i do not get a ‘userInWaitingRoom’ event, too
if i deactivate the waiting room and join via my desktop client, i also get the ‘onUserJoin’ event, as expected.
has anyone here managed to receive a ‘onUserIsInWaitingRoom’ event?
who can i PM to send the corresponding room id? is anyone else seeing this wrong behavior?