Integrate VOIP with Zoom SDk

I want to integrate VOIP with Zoom Meeting SDK in my app. Unable to find any resource on this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi @hassan.javed89000,

All of our Meeting SDK developer documentation can be found here. If you have any specific questions, feel free to reach out and we’ll do our best to assist. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

I think that was a very specific question. Can i integrate Apple’s Callkit with Zoom Meetings?

Hi @hassan.javed89000,

Thank you for clarifying that you were asking about CallKit and not video conferencing capabilities as a whole. Yes, the SDK does have CallKit support.

Thanks!

Please provide any link for implementation of Zoom meetings sdk with Callkit and Pushkit support.

Hi @hassan.javed89000,

The SDK works with CallKit out of the box, so we do not have any CallKit-specific documentation. If you have any specific questions about general usage of the SDK, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Thanks!

My question is that you claim that the SDk supports Callkit. What is it that the SDk supports? Can i have any SDK methods related to Callkit?

Hi @hassan.javed89000,

The SDK supports CallKit, and the logic to do so exists internally to the SDK. There are not any additional considerations from the perspective of your implementation. The information found in our documentation will apply to your use case regardless of whether or not you are using CallKit.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.