Integrate zoom with Eclipse IDE

Hi ttran,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear that you are facing these 2 issues.

Regarding the audio issue:

Regarding the flashing issue:

• Which SDK version are you using?
  • Is this issue happening on specific devices or all devices? Could you provide the system version and your device specs that you are having issue with?
  • Is this issue happening with the pervious SDKs?

If you could provide any error messages or SDK log that you have, it would be very helpful as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Carson,

How can I get current audio source type?
I’ve tried to look for it but could not find it.

Thanks,
ttran

Hi ttran,

You may use this to get the current audio source type:https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/MeetingActivity.html#getCurrentAudioSourceType--

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I checked and the audio is connected (voip), audio is not mute, and source type is 0.
I do have more than one source of audio (usb camera and a built-in camera).

Is there anyway for me to change audio source type?

Thanks,
ttran

Hi ttran,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, you can do the following:

1. Check whether you can change the audio source type by using:https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/MeetingActivity.html#canSwitchAudioSource--
  2. If yes, then you can call:https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/MeetingActivity.html#switchAudioSource-- to change audio source.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi ttran,

Would you mind providing more information on the “flashing”/“white noise” issue that you are facing?

• Which SDK version are you using?
  • Is this issue happening on specific devices or all devices? Could you provide the system version and your device specs that you are having issue with?
  • Is this issue happening with the pervious SDKs?

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

Sorry for the late reply (we had to take care of a couple critical issues on our projects).

1. The Zoom SDK version we have on our project is 4.4.55130.0712
  2. This issue occurs on our Android project
  3. This is the only Zoom SDK version we have used so far so no idea if this happen in other version

We’ve integrated Zoom into our web app and our Android app
Here is how we test Zoom

1. on our web page (Chrome) we start an instant meeting.
  2. our Android app joins the meeting.
  3. during the meeting our web page see “white noise” from our Android device.

this is what we see on Chrome

The device we use

1. Android 7.1.2, 2GB RAM, 6-core CPU
  2. Logitech C615 HD webcam (connected to usb 3.0)
  3. using ethernet to connect to internet

Let me know if you have any other question.

Thanks,
ttran

Hi ttran,

Thanks for the info. May I also inquire the following info:

1. If you use our Zoom client on the device that has this issue, is the same issue also exist with Zoom client?
  2. (With Android SDK) Is this issue happening only when it is 1-on-1 or it is also happening when there are a lot of people in the meeting?

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

1. I downloaded Zoom apk and installed on my device and Zoom apk does not have this issue.
  2. This happen on 1-on-1 call. I have not try call with more than 2 participants.

Thanks,
Thinh

Hi ttran,

Thanks for the reply and the info. Really appreciate it. We are investigating this issue and we are trying to reproduce this issue. I will let you know if any updates. Pardon the inconvenience caused by this. If you found any useful info at the same time, please let us know.

Thanks!

If you guys more details on our device or anything please let us know.

Thanks,
ttran

Hi ttran,

Thanks! Actually we do need your help, would you mind trying to reproduce this issue with the same environment and steps, but with more than 2+ people in the meeting? Is this issue still happening in that scenario?

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I tested the call with 3 people

1. Web user starts an instant meeting (Windows 10, Chrome)
  2. Android user joins the meeting (Android 7.1.2)
  3. iPhone user joins the meeting (iOS 13.1)
  • Web user video is good, no issue at all
  • Android user video has “static noise” issue.
  • iPhone user video is good, no problem.

Thanks,
ttran

Hi ttran,

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it. I will let you know if any updates on this issue.

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

We installed ZOOM_v4.4.53901.0616.apk on our device and the app did not have video “static noise” issue.

Is there like sample codes from that ZOOM_v4.4.53901.0616.apk that we can download and compare it with our codes?

We just want to make sure we setup and config Zoom correctly in our project.

Thanks,
ttran

Hi ttran,

Is this the official Zoom client? We do not have sample codes from the Zoom client, we only have the sample code for Zoom Client SDK.

Could you share the device info that you are having issues with? We are trying to find a device to reproduce the issue you are facing on our side.

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

Please see the specs of our device below

CPU: RockChip rk3399 (6 cores)
GPU: Mali-T860
RAM: 2 GB
Storage: 12 GB

Yes the Zoom apk we installed it official Zoom client.
We just want to see if there are any other Zoom Android sample codes that we could look at and compare that with what we have in our project.

Thanks,
ttran

Hi ttran,

Thanks for the info. Would you also mind providing the device brand and model info so that we can see if we can get one for reproducing this issue?

Thanks!

Hi,

We would also like to inquire the following info:

1. Are you able to see the white noise in the preview? Is this white noise showing on the screen that shows yourself or other attendee?
  2. Could you try to build the app with 32-bit version (using the abiFilter in build.gradle) and see if this white noise also happening with that version?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Carson,

It’s a custom Android device that we have. I am not sure where to point you to to get this device.
But if we can provide a device for you guys would that work?

1. Yes, when we see white noise on my web page we also see it on the preview (Android device).
  2. We will try build 32 bit tomorrow. We will let you know. Do you guys happen to have resources of how to build 32-bit app?

Thanks,
ttran