Integrating the Zoom SDK into my Flutter project, but I am encountering dependency issues following the official documentation. The specific problems I'm facing include flexbox depedency

Hello Zoom Support Team, I am currently working on integrating the Zoom SDK into my Flutter project, but I am encountering dependency issues following the official documentation. The specific problems I’m facing include flexbox depedency

1 Like

can you help me out on priority basis.

Hi @nihal, welcome and thanks for posting :wave:

Thank you for reporting this, is this with the latest version, 1.11.2?

Can you share the error code you’re getting, and any other environment details? We’ll look to reproduce.

Actually I am not getting the steps to setup zoom sdk in flutter. Can you please provide (its very difficult from docs), also the sample project repo is missing

can you please help me in setup this.

1 Like

D/ZoomVideoSdkDebug(10227): onError, error: ZoomVideoSDKError_Session_Invalid_Param

hit the download navigate to example

1 Like

thankyou so much , got it , will try it now

D/ZoomVideoSdkDebug(10227): onError, error: ZoomVideoSDKError_Session_Invalid_Param

then you will be stuck here !!

solution for this error?

not found yet , already there is a issue created but no response form the official team .

and one issue in ios in your project if you are using any pod which required to use use_frameworks! in Podfile it will not build you will get [!] The 'Pods-Runner' target has transitive dependencies that include statically linked binaries: (ZoomVideoSDK-CptShare-ZoomVideoSDK-zm_annoter_dynamic-zoomcml)