Integrating Zoom on my website for One to One Zoom call

@MaxM You have been very helpful, thanks a lot sparing time to answer my questions. I just read one of the question on developer forum and it sounds like our user case.

Based on that, I have formed few more scenarios and please help me if its a right thinking.

1. Registered users on our site would be interested in setting up Zoom meeting.
    Question: Should they be registered on Zoom as well before setting up the meeting? If not, can I initiate their registration on Zoom using Zoom api ((using Gmail/Facebook login/OAuth2)from our site?

2. Post their registration on Zoom, in order to create new meeting, they would have to login on Zoom using Zoom Apis(Oauth2 Google/FB login) and get the meeting created.
    Question: Is this understanding correct?

3.Post creating a meeting, they would be sharing this meeting link with their peers
Question: Can anyone join their meeting just with the link? Do they need to be registered user on Zoom? I learned new word, called Registrant , what is registrant and what is “Host user type must be Licensed” (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingregistrantcreate)

1. There are two ways of running/creating Zoom meeting(?),
    a. seamless way where users dont leave the site but join Zoom meeting on our site itself.
    Question: Can I do that? Can I set up the user as a host who created this meeting? If we pick up this route, then do we need to have Zoom installed on user machine? Would I be needing some sort of Zoom extension? Can we completely avoid this installation part?

b. I can simply provide a link and then user can log using Zoom app/ website
Question: In your experience, what option people are using most? Option a or this option b?

In short, user journey on our mind is
Use registers on our site - > Using OAuth2 like mechanism(Google/FB login) logs in → If no existing account then registers on Zoom → Creates meeting → Share meeting invite with others.

Anywhere in the above mentioned scenarios, do you see or foresee need to buy premium/pro version of Zoom? In future, we will need it when we would have to record the meetings but as of now, recording is not necessary

Kindly find time to answer my question, if you have similar case study avaiable, please share the link for the same.

Thanks in advnace.