I am currently working on a project and evaluating Zoom as our Video meeting solution.
Here are our objectives:
- We need to create a lot of 1-to-1 (sometimes 1 to many) meetings
- Web only, no Zoom client installed, but we can use Zoom Client SDK default layout/design.
- Our staff can click on a button to start a meeting and wait for someone to come
- Our customer may come to our website and click a button to start talking to our staff online using video/text via Zoom
At present, I am quite lost on the documentation and not so sure where to start, as it seems to me that there are a lot of things that need to involve Zoom Client SDK.
Can anyone please tell me:
- A direction on how to approach this problem?
- If I am just using free plan, and limit to 100 requests on creating a Zoom meeting, can I still create a lot of 1-to-1 meeting via Zoom?
Thank you very much in advance for all your help