Integrating Zoom Webinar with Wordpress

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way I can connect the Zoom Webinar feature with Wordpress?

Thank you.

Hey @mashwire,

Are you looking for a pre built wordpress integration, or trying to make one?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I am looking for a pre built wordpress integration if that is available. The plugin I saw from the link that you gave does not integrate the webinar module of Zoom. Is there any alternative available?

Thank you.

Hi All,

@mashwire Currently, i do not think there are any alternatives that supports webinar in WordPress. It will come on this above plugin but will take some time. However, you can develop on your own with the skeleton already in place if you are a developer. Not sure what else suggest here. Use zaps maybe ?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi techies,

Other than Zapier, the only other way to implement Zoom Webinar feature with Wordpress is to use the API and develop my own?

Thank you.

Hey @mashwire,

Not built by Zoom no. Try searching the Wordpress plugins page for Zoom Webinar.

@techies23, wouldn’t be too difficult to add webinar support..

However, at this time webinars cannot be started via the Web SDK, only joined…

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy,

I have already worked on this but just haven’t had my time in polishing and releasing the good stuff. So, this might take some time. :slight_smile:

@mashwire I wouldn’t say the only way, but yes if you have a dev you can develop your own. Base is already given by plugin, you’ll just need to extend the webinar endpoints.

Haven’t added WebSDK start meeting in the plugin by default yet. Just the join option for now. Just seeing at the moment on how it goes and getting user feedbacks.

1 Like

Got it @techies23 :slight_smile:

Thanks for your support!

-Tommy