Intermittent AUTHRET_UNKNOWN in Zoom Windows SDK

Description
Sometimes I start getting AUTHRET_UNKNOWN result from SDKAuth call of AuthenticationService.
The error is not related to any coding issue as it starts occuring without any code changes and goes away after some time. So, I would like to know what is the exact reason for this ? Is there some rate limit on SDK calls which I am crossing ? or some other issue ? I am unable to get confidence into my code if such intermittent issue exists.

Which version?
v4.3.30730.0118

To Reproduce(If applicable)
It is not reproducable by some definite code. It is a intermittent issue.

Hi call-ai-bot,
Thank you for using Zoom SDK. There is no rate limit for SDK usage. It would be very helpful if you could provide the following info:

• Is this error happened previously? (In the version that is earlier than v4.3.30730.0118). We have a newer release that was published in March. (https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-windows/releases/tag/v4.3.1.47204.0325) Could you have a try with the latest version and see if the error still occurs?
  • Could you show us some code snippet regarding how you did the authentication?

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Hi Carson,
Yes the issue has happened in past as well. This time it was resolved by restarting the system.
Please find below the code snippet we are using to authenticate ZOOM SDK:

void ZoomController::sdk_authenticate() {
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::AuthParam authParam;
authParam.appKey = this->sdkKey.c_str();
authParam.appSecret = this->sdkSecret.c_str();
authService->SDKAuth(authParam);
}
Where ZoomController instance has the authService member initialized by calling:
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::CreateAuthService(&authService);

Hi call-ai-bot,

Thank you very much for providing the code snippet. The way that you implements the authentication part is correct and we are not able to reproduce this issue on our side. Therefore, we might need your help to further investigate this issue. Please follow the following process

1. Please enable to log feature(introduced in the version v4.3.30730.0118) while initializing our SDK. The way of how to enable to log feature is like the following:
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::InitParam.enableLogByDefault = true;
  1. At the method/ breakpoint that you receive the AUTHRET_UNKOWN, please implement the following method so that we can log the error detail in the log. The following is pseudo-code, please modify based on your program’s code:
if(ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::AUTHRET_UNKNOWN == authService->SDKAuth(authParam))
	{
		ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::IZoomLastError* pLastError = ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::GetZoomLastError();
		if(NULL != pLastError)
		{
			uint64 nErrorCode = pLastError->GetErrorCode();
		}
	}

Please provide the nErrorCode and the log file to us if it is possible.
3. Are you using any kinds of proxy? In some of the previous cases that use a proxy that is not recognized by our SDK, our SDK will return this error message as well.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!