Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value using xcodebuild

Description
I am using xcodebuild for creating the app package for publising.

xcodebuild archive -configuration Release -workspace $(system.defaultworkingdirectory)/MyApp/MyApp.xcworkspace -scheme MyApp -archivePath $(system.defaultworkingdirectory)/MyAppArchive CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED=NO

xcodebuild -exportArchive -archivePath $(system.defaultworkingdirectory)/MyAppArchive.xcarchive -exportPath $(system.defaultworkingdirectory)/Final -exportOptionsPlist $(system.defaultworkingdirectory)/MyApp/ExportOptions.plist

The build is successfully created but when the ipa file is uploaded (by Apple Transporter app) the package analysis fails with the following error.

Asset validation failed (90542)
Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key in the Info.plist file in “Payload/MyApp.app/MobileRTCResources.bundle/zdcRes.bundle” bundle contains an invalid value, [iPhoneSimulator]. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist file. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue. (ID: ad0feaa8-4504-4a67-aa34-6625b81ee555)

The issue is present also building/packaging the app using Xcode/Organizer.

What Am I missing?

Xcode version 13.4.1
iOS Meeting SDK version v5.10.6.3611

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@criva ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. This thread has closed, but I want to address your questions. You see that error because Apple does not upload apps with a simulator platform. The fix is to either remove the zdcRes.bundle in the MobileRTCResources.bundle or update to the latest version. I’ve linked a thread that details the root cause and the solution to resolving this problem. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.