Invalid Signature while joining the meeting - Zoom Web SDK

Hi,

I am currently working on integrating Zoom Meetings using the Web SDK. During the process, I encountered an issue with the sample code provided by Zoom. Specifically, when attempting to Join/Start a scheduled meeting, I am receiving the error message “Signature is Invalid.”

Error Details:
errorCode: 3712
errorMessage: “Signature is invalid.”
method: “join”
result: “Invalid signature.”
[[Prototype]]: Object

Browser Info:
{“browserInfo”:“Chrome/119.0.0.0”,“browserName”:“Chrome”,“browserVersion”:“119.0.0.0”,“features”:[“viewSharing”,“screenShare”,“computerVideo”,“computerAudio”,“callIn”,“callOut”,“chat”,“closedCaption”,“QA”,“POLLING”,“BREAKOUT”,“GALLERY”]}

Meeting Info
/meeting.html?name=Q0ROMi4xOC4wV2luMTAjY2hyb21lLzExOS4wLjAuMA%3D%3D&mn=82528375474&email=&pwd=123abc&role=1&lang=en-US&signature=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZGtLZXkiOiJuRFhxdkpqMlQ0NldZYlBCS3c2R1NRIiwiYXBwS2V5IjoibkRYcXZKajJUNDZXWWJQQkt3NkdTUSIsImlhdCI6MTcwMTMzODk5MiwiZXhwIjoxNzAxMzQ2MTkyLCJtbiI6ODI1MjgzNzU0NzQsInJvbGUiOjF9.EX51Yc7vTHgglYjy5qtneeubgDLaqbxmPNG92Q6Wi-w&china=0&sdkKey=nDXqvJj2T46WYbPBKw6GSQ

Note: We have added the “iat” property to the payload which was mentioned in the forum.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Solved- The issue was with the wrong APP type. Need to use Meeting APP credentials.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.