Inviting users to developer application of an already published marketplace app

I am developing additions to an application that is already published and has a decently sized user base. We have been testing several new features using the developer account with developer credentials (Client ID and Client Secret). We would like to invite some more users to test the app with the developer credentials as a Beta test before rolling out the changes to the production application. However, there is no option to invite users to install the application using the developer credentials.

Please let me know if there is a way to invite/authorize certain users to install the app with the developer credentials (Developer Client ID and Client Secret).

Hi @bljayhawk,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I should clarify that developer credentials can only be used within your own account.

However, if you want to beta test with a select group of users outside of your account, you can request a Publishable URL, which temporarily allows users outside of your account to authorize your app. You can find this process outlined here:

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.