iOS : Cannot able to join into break out room from iOS app

*Description

I have a host running on desktop zoom application, I have an attendee running in mobile app, when I create breakout room from the desktop app, the mobile app shows as not joined. Is there any callback methods that I can use or do I need to set a flag to join into breakout rooms. Please help me with this.

Which version?
v5.2.42037.1112

Hey @vignesh,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you using the default meeting UI or a custom meeting UI?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,
Am using custom UI

Hey @vignesh,

Gotcha, looking into this will provide sample code soon.

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon Thanks a lot.

Hello @Michael_Condon ,
onHasAttendeeRightsNotification this method is getting triggered when the user is sent for breakout room and I was able to join the breakout room using attendee.joinBO() or MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.getAttedeeHelper()?.joinBO() and in the desktop client I saw the status saying user has joined the breakout room. But the user is getting kicked off the meeting room and he is sent back to the previous screen in the mobile app. Can you please help me with this.

Hello @Michael_Condon,
I was able to handle the user getting kicked off from the meeting issue. I have one more issue now, when I leave the breakout room using MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.getAttedeeHelper()?.leaveBO()
I cannot able to leave the meeting room and join back to the meeting. I checked even with MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.isInBOMeeting() it is returning true. Please help me to leave the breakout room and join back to the meeting.

Hey @vignesh,

I am glad you figured out the previous issue. :slight_smile:

For your current issue, after the user has left the breakout room, do they show up in the getUnassignedUserList?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,
Let me check that function, but my issue is related to this Breakout room "close all rooms" no longer works - #2 by Michael_Condon

Is it fixed in the current version of the SDK. I also printed the getAttendeeHelper after closing the breakout room, it is returning null.

Hey @vignesh,

Can you update to the latest version?

Thanks!
Michael