iOS : onLost Attendee RightsNotification is not getting called in breakout rooms

Description

I have implemented breakout rooms in my application everything was working fine, 2 days back when I try to join the meeting, I got a notification saying to update my zoom SDK, so I did update my SDK after that when the host close the breakout rooms this function is not getting called onLostAttendeeRightsNotification. It was working fine in the previous version of the SDK.

Which Client iOS SDK version?
v5.4.54802.0124

Hey @vignesh,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is nice to see you again :slight_smile:

By

Do you mean you got a MobileRTCMeetingError saying to update?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,
Am not sure it is a MobileRTCMeetingError, but I got a pop up dialog asking to update. I updated the SDK and it is working fine now. Now my issue is onLostAttendeeRightsNotification is not getting called.

Thanks,
R.Vignesh

Hey @vignesh,

Oh ok, I see. Are you receiving the onHasAttendeeRightsNotification?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,
onHasAttendeeRightsNotification is getting called.

Hey @vignesh,

I see. Can you provide reproduction steps, so that I can investigate?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,
Start the meeting as host from desktop app, join as attendee using mobile app, create Breakout room, and close the Breakout room, onLostAttendeeRightsNotification is not being called. Cannot show any message to the user.

Hey @vignesh,

I just tested the same scenario and thought onLostAttendeeRightsNotification was not called, but then I realized I had a breakpoint set on onLostAdminRightsNotification instead of onLostAttendeeRightsNotification. When I realized my mistake, I tested again and saw onLostAttendeeRightsNotification called. Is it possible you did the same?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,
I run the meeting as participant and onLostAdminRightsNotification is not getting called, and I set the breakpoint at onLostAttendeeRightsNotification even it is not getting called. For your information, this is the version of my Zoom SDK v5.4.54802.0124

Hello @Michael_Condon,
I was able to figure it out. My issue is related to Breakout room "close all rooms" no longer works. I have added the - (void)onLostAttendeeRightsNotification:(BOOL)isStopBO; to the header file and called the function from my class, the function worked fine.

Thanks,
R.Vignesh.

1 Like

Hey @vignesh,

Wow, great catch! I am happy to hear it is now working :slight_smile:
Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments.

Thanks!
Michael

Sure @Michael_Condon, thanks a lot.

You’re welcome!

Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.