Is my understanding correct in integrating Zoom in both React.js and Node.js application?

Description
I am integrating Zoom SDK on front-end that will send requests to back-end (requests Zoom API) for starting meeting, creating meeting schedules. In our application, users of our application database can start Zoom meetings, and other users can simultaneously join meetings at will. For this purpose, I am setting up a JWT App that only authorizes requests (as we do not need user details from Zoom, and in our application we only need Zoom for live meetings, webinars etc).

For front-end (React), I am using Zoom-SDK (which shall be integrated in a custom layout), and from the SDK, I will send requests to back-end (Node.js) for creating meetings, scheduling meetings via Zoom API (consider backend APIs as a middleman for all this)

Now in backend, first I will have to use JWT for authenticating Zoom API calls, and second I will have to create meeting signature that shall be used for all incoming requests from front-end using Web Meeting SDK wrt meetings

Confusion
Is my assumption correct wrt workflow of the entire process, as in our application, it is expected that Zoom will be integrated within our Application rather than acting as a third library. Are there any steps that are missing in my understanding?
Thanks

Hey @Daniyal_Khan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. That sounds like a good plan and that you have a solid understanding of the pieces to use the Web SDK and API.

Combining your JWT App functionality so that you are referencing it in your backend and using it for the API and SDK is a great use case.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thank-you @MaxM for your help, I have started working on Zoom SDK along with Zoom API and its great.

There is one small question which is off-topic but it pertains to Zoom SDK (I shall create another post if this violates Zoom forum guidelines).

Suppose a teacher conducts an online exam via Zoom Meeting, and in that meeting each student shall wait in the waiting room. When a student is added to zoom meeting by the host (teacher) from the waiting room, each student shall have his/her time allotted (15-20 mins).

For example when a student joins a meeting at 10:00 AM, that student shall be kicked-out at 10:15 AM. I know expel method can be used to kick meeting attendees, but I wanted to know that is there a method for automatically kicking a student from a meeting after a specified time or do I have to achieve this functionality manually?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Daniyal

Hey @Daniyal_Khan,

You would want to implement your own timer in order to remove the user from the meeting at a specified time.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for your help @MaxM, much appreciated

Hey @Daniyal_Khan,

I’m glad that helped! I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max