Is there a convenient way to install app without approved by admin on the Zoom marketplace

Hi All,

Our app had released on the Zoom marketplace. The most of use for our app that role is member of different organizations. They install the app needs their admin to approve. This caused them great inconvenience. We get the complaint about install process from our user.

We hope to improve the experience of installing apps. The new way could be installing app directly without approve or another more convenient way.

Is there any other convenient way to install app without approve by admin on the Zoom marketplace?

Thank you.

Hi @artribr.zoom.service
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!
Could you please share with me the name of your app so I can take a look into it?
Thanks

Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

Thanks for your reply.

The name of our app is TUA Member System.
https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/c1KvBtc9Qfa27pnMLc8jyg

Thank you.

Hi @artribr.zoom.service
I tried authorizing your app in one of my tests accounts and I did not have any issues.
I authorized it with a basic user from an account (a user that is not the owner of the account) and I did not get any errors

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.