Is there a picture in picture mode?

Hi @bobby_hung,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. You may refer to the implementation here:

Thanks!

Hi Carson

I am using Xamrin framework to integrate Zoom meetings. I have a similar requirement of picture in picture but my application uses Xamrin frameworks

Can you assist in this. Let me know if you need a sample code of my interface

Thanka

Hi @johntyty2 @carson.zoom where i can see the demo implementation for minimize zoom screen window.
https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android/tree/master/mobilertc-android-studio/example2
i’m not able to open the link and not see any code snipet for this. Can you help me to do this.

Thanks

Hi @p1mankar,

This appears to be the same question asked in this thread you opened. Please refrain from posting the same content to multiple threads. For more information, please see the dev forum FAQ. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

@carson.zoom :
Hello, Good morning, I have some questions about Zoom Meeting UI Default and Mini Window.
I am using Zoom Meeting UI for now.

1. How can I add the Mini window icon to the top-left of Zoom Meeting UI default ?
  2. The minimized video window appears if and only if there are 2+ participants in the meeting => is it a requirement of Zoom Meeting SDK ? or just logic in the sample?

Thanks.

Hi @SamSG, thanks for using our SDK.

How can I add the Mini window icon to the top-left of Zoom Meeting UI default ?

The location and appearance of the buttons found in the default UI unfortunately cannot be modified. If the default UI does not work for you in this regard, implementing a custom meeting UI would be the only other option.

The minimized video window appears if and only if there are 2+ participants in the meeting => is it a requirement of Zoom Meeting SDK ? or just logic in the sample?

This behavior only applies to the custom meeting UI implemented in the sample app. The minimize button in the default UI can be used even if you are the only participant in a meeting.

Thanks!

1 Like
  1. How can I copy the codes of default UI to my own class ( clone default UI in my app module ) ?

2.Does the mode ( mini window) need to be tied to a main/other activity? How to make it always visible even when switching screens?

Thanks.

Hi @SamSG,

How can I copy the codes of default UI to my own class ( clone default UI in my app module ) ?

We do not recommend copying anything from the default UI into your own Activity. If you would like to utilize the default UI’s appearance, please consider using the default UI in your app.

Does the mode ( mini window) need to be tied to a main/other activity? How to make it always visible even when switching screens?

If you are implementing this in your app via custom meeting UI, this is outside of the scope of what the SDK is responsible for so we cannot provide guidance on general Android UI practices.

Thanks!

@jon.zoom Is this SDK functional enough that I can customize it as default UI?

I have to plan to customize UI with full function/option as Default UI and add a miniwindow.

Hey @SamSG,

The customization of the default UI is limited. However, if you implement a custom UI you would be able to design the UI how you see fit. However, If you would like the look and feel of the default UI you should use that.

Thanks!
Michael