Is there a way to bring existing instance of Zoom's activity to the front?

Description
I have only one Activity in my application. Let’s call it Activity A. This activity has android:launchMode=“singleTask” in it’s tag in AndroidManifest.

I launch zoom by calling meetingService.joinMeetingWithParams(), which as far as I can tell, starts it’s own activity internally.

When the user goes back to home screen by pressing the Home button, and relaunches my app using the app launcher icon - Activity A is brought to the front. The Zoom meeting is still going on. I can hear the audio. I can see the notification in the tray. But there is no way for me to navigate to the Zoom Activity from my app. User can navigate through the notification, but I want to navigate them to the right place in my app.

I was hoping there was a function of the kind

bringMeetingUIToTheFront(). Something similar to what happens when notification is clicked : Disable zoom on going notification when meeting started - #2 by Carson_Chen

Which Android Meeting SDK version?
Zoom meetings Android SDK version 5.9.1.3662

Additional context
My app is a react native app and it needs android:launchMode=“singleTask” in the MainActivity manifest for deep linking to work probably. So it’s not possible for me tor remove that from my MainActivity.

Hi @neeraj1, thanks for using our SDK.

Does the returnToMeeting method accomplish what you are looking for?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.