Is there a way to create deeplink with granular scopes?

Hello, I am trying to authenticate the zoom user within our on the installation step to have seamless experience. We created an app with granular scopes and I lack a documentation about deeplinking with granular scopes.

I cannot add old app:deeplink:write:admin or app:deeplink:write into scopes= query parameter for initial Error - Zoom link, because it gives “Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (4,700)” error.

And when I’m adding scope=user:read:user I’m getting error “Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [app:deeplink:write:admin, zoomapp:inmeeting, app:deeplink:write”, but I can’t add these classic scopes while using granular scoped app.

So when I am not adding any scopes I can generate deeplink, but can’t get user data to authorize user, and when I putting scopes for access user data I can’t generate deeplink with provided access_token.

Flow 1:
zoom. us/oauth/authorize?${…}&scope=user:read:user → redirect with code->
zoom. us/oauth/token → got auth token →
api.zoom .us/v2/users/me → got user →
api.zoom .us/v2/zoomapp/deeplink with bearer → got error
‘Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [app:deeplink:write:admin, zoomapp:inmeeting, app:deeplink:write].’

Flow 2:
zoom .us/oauth/authorize?${…} (no additional scopes) → redirect with code->
zoom .us/oauth/token → got auth token →
api.zoom .us/v2/users/me → got error →
‘Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[user:read:user:admin, user:read:user].’

Flow 3:
zoom .us/oauth/authorize?${…}&scope=app:deeplink:write → got error →
Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (4,700)

1 Like

Also is there a way to provide extra query param to home app url with deeplink API

Is there anyone can help?