Is there a way to get a form with all the questions, labels, and dropdowns?

Is there a way to get a form with all the questions, labels, and dropdowns?

I know we should go through Zoom for the form submissions, but we would like to get all the form fields, create our own form, because we have some data we need to pull from the Zoom form and pass to our own databases via our own program, and then we are going to pass the form back to Zoom via the API.

Sorry, now our api doesn’t support that. You can connect our support team. We will consider to add these feature in the next version.

Is there any, closer and alternative path for this one?

Hey @rodghost, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Can you clarify what you are referring to? Please share any supporting links.

Thanks,
Tommy

about the handling of form-related fields. @tommy.

To elaborate, Ive design a form-like interface, with editable fields, dropdown fields and button field ( submit ).

What I need is to submit all those fields/values on single click. on my zoom bot, Ive use caching system to retain the values. Values are collected on each update on those fields.

My question will there be time in the future that you support this behaviour as out of the box?

Hey @rodghost,

I see, currently Chatbot UI Elements send the fields upon event change.

If you include all the elements in one Chatbot message, you can collect the data based off the message_id which would be in every event sent to your bot endpoint url.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy,

You are saying that those fields ( gathered on single message ), they will be sharing the same message_id on every event sent?

If that is case,
Thanks for the tips.

1 Like

Yep! :slight_smile:

Happy to help!

-Tommy