Is there any difference between settings for the converter for the camera and sharing frames before sending?

Description

Hi,
I am using raw data API for receiving video of remote participants and sending video of the local participant.

:slight_smile: And when I send camera frames of the local participant (using ZoomSDKRawDataSender and a custom converter) frames look normal, and we can see the expected image in another Zoom client.

:thinking: But when I send sharing frames of the local participant (using ZoomSDKShareSender and the same custom converter) frames look a little corrupted, and we can see the image with anomalies (pic. 1, pic. 2).

:question: Is there any difference between settings for the converter for the camera and sharing frames before sending?

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-macos-5.12.2.11472

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Apple MacBook Pro (14-inch, M1 Pro)

Additional context

Some additional information about formats and options that I used in converting step:

originalBuffer - initial CVPixelBuffer;
permuteMap - [3, 2, 1, 0];
outInfo - vImage_ARGBToYpCbCr object filed by vImageConvert_ARGBToYpCbCr_GenerateConversion (code snippet below):

var conversionError = vImageConvert_ARGBToYpCbCr_GenerateConversion(
  kvImage_ARGBToYpCbCrMatrix_ITU_R_601_4,
  &pixelRange,
  &outInfo,
  kvImageARGB8888,
  kvImage420Yp8_Cb8_Cr8,
  vImage_Flags(kvImageNoFlags)
)

Finally, original CVPixelBuffer converts using vImageConvert_ARGB8888To420Yp8_Cb8_Cr8(code snippet below):

var conversionError = vImageConvert_ARGB8888To420Yp8_Cb8_Cr8(
  &originalBuffer,
  &destYp,
  &destCb,
  &destCr,
  &outInfo,
  permuteMap,
  vImage_Flags(kvImageNoFlags)
)

Than destYp, destCb, destCr concat in one UnsafeMutablePointer<CChar> to be sent using ZoomSDKRawDataSender.

Thank you!

Hi!
If you need some additional information for this case, please, let me know
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.