Is there any way to increase efficiency with the desktop zoom GUI?

Hello, I’m very new to this and I’m hoping this is the right place to ask :slight_smile: . What I want to know is if there is any way to interact with the zoom GUI controls in a programmatic way.
For example, right now to screenshare windows A B and E I press a shortcut to open the screen share selection window and then I have to click the windows that I want to share and then click the “share” button. I would like to know if this can instead be achieved with the press of a button using some kind of script or API.
Another example might be to annotate with a pencil of a certain color right now I have to click “Annotate” then “Format” then the color that I want. It would be incredibly helpful if there were any way I could do this without clicking. Thanks in advance.

Hi @sinnonwerry ,

I’ll take a look at our product roadmap, but in the interim if it is not in the pipeline it would be a great #feature-requests !

Gianni

Hi Gianni. So I was trying to do a different post about this in feature requests but put it in api webhooks by accident. So I deleted the post in made there and tried to put it in feature requests but now it won’t let me. I think it’s because it’s too similar to the deleted post I made. You see what I’m saying? Is there anything I can do to rectify this?

@sinnonwerry , I just changed it :slight_smile:

Oh dear. I know you meant well but I really don’t want this comment to go in #feature-requests . It was addressed to developers to find out if this type of thing is already possible and that’s it. Comments in #feature-requests have quite a different purpose and I totally reworded it to reflect that.
Update, I was finally able to post it the way I wanted in feature requests. So could you please delete THIS post now, so that we don’t have any redundant posts. I also put in a flag for deletion with redundancy as the reason. Or better yet, place it back in API lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.