Windows Meeting SDK, join with RestAPI does not give me option to share my Zoom Window

I am developing an SDK app for my church group using Windows-sdk-5.10.4450.
When I join the meeting with RESTAPI option with default Zoom UI mode, I do not see the check box for Share My Zoom Window Desktop . Can You tell me is there away to turn on this option in windows-sdk?

Hong

Circled in red is the missing option that I related to. Hope that helps.

Here is the setting when I using SDK

Hi @Hong,

I was able to reproduce this option not showing up in the SDK’s setting window. We’ll need to investigate whether this was intentional or not. In the meantime, you can toggle this setting programmatically through EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare.

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your response.
I did try the option you told. But it is not the same as “Share My Zoom Windows” option.
The Option you mentioned only sharing the screen of the desktop. It does not show the zoom windows period!.

Hope you understand what I mean. And Hope you found out for me if the option “share my zoom windows” is programmable for SDK.

Hong

Hi @Hong,

Can you please elaborate? I’m not sure I’m following why this setting is not giving you the behavior you’re looking for.

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

It only shows the screen of the desktop window but it does not show the zoom gallery windows even though I intentionally placed the zoom gallery window on screen.
In short, I purposely have my zoom gallery view of 49 participants on the screen then share that screen to everyone but everyone sees my desktop background screen instead of the zoom gallery view of 49 participants.

With the “show my zoom windows” option available, it shows exactly what I want. i.e. it shows the zoom gallery view of 49 participants.

Hope you get the picture.

Hong

Hi @Hong,

Can you please provide a code snippet showing how you are modifying this setting programmatically? Also, what is the return value of that function?

Thanks!

void CSDKShareSettingsUIGroup::GetShareSettingsFlags()
{
bool bChecked = false;
bChecked = m_shareSettingsWorkFlow.IsTCPConnectionWhenSharing();
if (m_chkTCPConnectionWhenSharing)
{
m_chkTCPConnectionWhenSharing->SetCheck(bChecked);
}
bChecked = m_shareSettingsWorkFlow.IsShowMyAppWindowWhenShareEnabled();
//Hong’s mod start
// bool bIsSupport = m_shareSettingsWorkFlow.IsSupportShowMyAppWindowWhenShare();
bool bIsSupport(true);// ovedrived by Hong
//Hong’s mod end
if (m_chkShowMyAppWhenShare)
{
if (bIsSupport)
{
m_chkShowMyAppWhenShare->SetVisible(true);
m_chkShowMyAppWhenShare->SetCheck(bChecked);
}
else
{
m_chkShowMyAppWhenShare->SetVisible(false);
}
}

Hi @Hong,

Apologies, but I am not seeing any of the information requested in my previous reply. The method to enable that setting is EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare, and we also will need to know what value is returned from that method.

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

Here is the breakpoint I set at line 1386 and when I stepped over, it went to line 1396. i.e. IsSuppShowMyAppWindowWhenShare() return a false.

Hey Jon , haven’t heard from on this issue?

Hi @Hong,

That is a different method than what was requested. We need the return value from EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare.

Thanks!

Jon,

This function returns FALSE or TRUE. It returns a “FALSE”.

Hong

Hi @Hong,

The return type of EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare is SDKError. Please let me know when you can provide the return value of this method.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.