Is there any way to send emojis from one attendees to other attendees using zoom appssdk

I’m using “zoom/appssdk” in node js . I’m able to get emojis when any attendees are using emojis during meeting .
I just want to send emojis from my backend using any Zoom API or using zoom/appssdk .

Please reply it is urgent .

Thank you in advance .

Hi @ravi.kumar5
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum, I am happy to help here!
Unfortunately, we do not have an endpoint that allows you to send emojis
Feel free to open a feature request here:
Feature Requests - Zoom Developer Forum

Best,
Eilsa

Thank you so much @elisa.zoom to reply .I very glad that you let me know that , this feature is not being available .
Could you please let me know that , Is there any endpoint available in zoom/appssdk or in zoom API to send message from one attendee to other attendee or any host to any attendee or vice-versa .
Please do let me know .
Thank you so much in advance .

Hi @ravi.kumar5
Hope you are doing great!
So if you are talking about in-meeting chat messaging, unfortunately, we do not have an endpoint available for this either.

Hi @elisa.zoom
thanks for being very kind .
Actually , I’m create a zoom marketplace app in which i have requirement to show emojis on attendee’s zoom tile . I was hunting for past 30 days for any endpoint which will provide me any way to show these emojis on zoom tile . Where attendees can show the reactions in to the zoom tile during meeting .
Can I show the emojis/reactions into the zoom tile ?
Please do let me know if we can achieve this in any ways .
Also ,Can we customize the zoom tile of a particular attendee using my app ?

Thank you @elisa.zoom for spending your valuable time .

Hi @ravi.kumar5
Thank you for your patience and for using our Zoom Developer Platform.
As I mentioned in a previous message, we do not have an endpoint that will allow you to send Emojis.
These reactions are only available during the meeting and we do not have a way to send Emojis via API.

Also ,Can we customize the zoom tile of a particular attendee using my app ?

What do you mean by this? You can update the name and last name of a user yes but not add emojis

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
Hope you’re doing well .
Could you please let know which endpoint is used to edit lastName and name of the user ?

Thank you

Hey @ravi.kumar5
Thank you, hope you are doing well too!
Here is the endpoint to update users:

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
It was very helpful for me .

You are awesome :innocent::innocent::innocent:.
Thank you so much @elisa.zoom
Ravi Sharma

1 Like

I’m always happy to help! @ravi.kumar5
Have an amazing day ahead!

Hi @elisa.zoom
Thank you for helping me out before .
I have requirement to record real-time audio in my zoom marketplace app .
I was trying to access media devices (navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia({ audio: true })) in my zoom marketplace app but it’s showing error “Permission denied” .
How can i access audio device in my zoom marketplace app ?

Please suggest some ways to achieve it .

Thanks and best regards
Ravi Kumar Sharma

Hi @ravi.kumar5
What kind of app are you working with?

Hello @elisa.zoom
I’m working with zoom marketplace app . Basically , what i was trying to do is to live stream audio data from my app to server and make audio file with the help of stream data .
I’m able to stream audio data on web browser and also able to make audio file with the help of stream data .
But when i tried to stream data using (navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia) in my zoom marketplace app . It showing permission denied .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.