Issue in creating ZAK token for mobile application integration

I am trying to create ZAK token to join as a host from the iOS mobile application. I am able to create a ZAK token using a primary zoom account. However when I create a ZAK token using the zoom account purchased later, I am unable to join as host. Can someone help me?

Hey @nagangl,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Is the second account a sub-account on your Zoom account?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes. This is a second account (sub-account) with the licence privilege. I obtained the userId and ZAK token for this account (which is different from the primary account) then tried to host the meeting. But I am unable to host the meeting. However with the Primary account I am able to host meeting from iOS SDK. Kindly help as this a blocker to go production. Thank you

Hey @nagangl,

Can you be more specific on what happens when you try to host the meeting? Are you getting an error from the startMeeting function? Are you getting a waiting indicator? What exactly happens?

Thanks!
Michael

When I tried to host a meeting, it is going to the waiting room. No errors. It says “You can join the meeting once the host admits you”

I am able to host meeting successfully using primary zoom account’s userId and ZAK token. However I purchased one more licence under my primary account. When I tried to host a meeting using my sub account’s userId and ZAK token, it takes me to the waiting room instead of joining as a host. I ensured that I created a valid JWT token to create a ZAK token for the sub account and tried all the possibilities. Nothing seems working. Please help. Thank you

@Michael_Condon Can you please assist me to proceed further? We are completely struck with this issue.

Hey @nagangl,

Is the meeting you are attempting to host a pre-scheduled meeting? If so, does this user have host privileges for this meeting?

Thanks!
Michael