Issue in creating ZAK token for mobile application integration

I am trying to create ZAK token to join as a host from the iOS mobile application. I am able to create a ZAK token using a primary zoom account. However when I create a ZAK token using the zoom account purchased later, I am unable to join as host. Can someone help me?

Hey @nagangl,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Is the second account a sub-account on your Zoom account?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes. This is a second account (sub-account) with the licence privilege. I obtained the userId and ZAK token for this account (which is different from the primary account) then tried to host the meeting. But I am unable to host the meeting. However with the Primary account I am able to host meeting from iOS SDK. Kindly help as this a blocker to go production. Thank you

Hey @nagangl,

Can you be more specific on what happens when you try to host the meeting? Are you getting an error from the startMeeting function? Are you getting a waiting indicator? What exactly happens?

Thanks!
Michael

When I tried to host a meeting, it is going to the waiting room. No errors. It says “You can join the meeting once the host admits you”

I am able to host meeting successfully using primary zoom account’s userId and ZAK token. However I purchased one more licence under my primary account. When I tried to host a meeting using my sub account’s userId and ZAK token, it takes me to the waiting room instead of joining as a host. I ensured that I created a valid JWT token to create a ZAK token for the sub account and tried all the possibilities. Nothing seems working. Please help. Thank you

@Michael_Condon Can you please assist me to proceed further? We are completely struck with this issue.

Hey @nagangl,

Is the meeting you are attempting to host a pre-scheduled meeting? If so, does this user have host privileges for this meeting?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.