Join generate jquery error depend on browser

Hello there,

Description
I’m trying to set up zoom SDK on my node app. All steps are working well until I try to join a meeting. Then it trigger an error in my browser console.

jquery-3.3.1.min.js:1 GET https://zoom.us/api/v1/wc/info?callback=localJsonpCallback&meetingNumber=77986360472&u [...] UE&_=1590392379918 net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

Then I tried to reach the api url to get the api json response:

/**/localJsonpCallback({"status":true,"errorCode":0,"errorMessage":null,"result":{"passWord":"aaaaaa","auth":"vroqT5B2WgC5MBHAd ... 897"}});

Here I check that the connexion is well established. And what I guess is:

• The error is a jQuery error because the SDK expect a json
  • The return has a prefix “localJsonpCallback(…)”
  • This parameter seems to be triggered by the parameter passed called “callback”

This error was encounter on chrome. When I try my config on firefox the error don’t block the meeting join. I can reach the meeting but I can see in the nav console an error about MIME type “application/json” not valid. After that I can not interact with the browser functionality, join audio, video, …

I tried it on opera and this seems to be like firefox, not like chrome.

My clue is the error is about this callback parameter, or optionnal parameter, never called in the join() function parameter.

Error
The real error message:
`Joining meeting timeout.

Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.`

Which version?
I run the 1.7.7 version.

Thanks for your help.

Hey @l.chalam,

Can you please send me a github repo with this issue so I can clone and debug locally?

Thanks,
Tommy