Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again

Been working fine for the last few months but all of a sudden getting this message:
Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.

Tried regenerate the API secret but still not working
Version:1.7.0

2 Likes

same problem with 1.7.2

console says:
jquery.min.js:2 GET https://zoom.us/api/v1/wc/info?.…
net::ERR_ABORTED 403

console log of ZoomMtg.join shows
{method: “join”, status: false, errorCode: 1, errorMessage: “joining fail”, result: null}

yes. the same error with me too. till yesterday night it was working fine. but now it is showing this error 403 forbidden I try to call the URL manually but it looks like their API call is not responding.

2 Likes

I am getting same error, but it was working last night perfectly.

1 Like

Same error here, yesterday it was working

1 Like

Its stopped working since 4 hours. When it will work again.

Arggh!! Iʻve been trying to get this working for hours for the first time…only to realize ZOOM is broken!

2 Likes

Waiting for Zoom’s answer

1 Like

Hi,

I have tried to integrate the zoom web sdk in my POC project. I can able to join the meeting, but now i could not able to join. i have tried to used my office pro account also.

I am getting below error message.

Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.

Websdk environment: Node Js & Jquery

1 Like

Even for me, it was working fine for the whole past week. However, starting from today, I’m getting the same error:

Please advise…

2 Likes

I think this is reason zoom stopped it.
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/hackers-attack-video-calls-coronavirus-pandemic/

1 Like

We are also affected pls help us to bring it back online

1 Like

Same issue, Please help us to get it back running as early as possible

1 Like

same issue here.
Web SDK v1.7.2

same for me !
Sdk 1.7.2

SDK 1.6.2 same issue!

Also the same issue here

Same for me! Using SDK 1.7.2

Same. SDK 1.7.2. This is very unfortunate.

any idea how to bring it back ?