Join Meeting Timeout when using Zoom link from another account

I’m currently on a free Zoom Dev account while I build an app, I will setup a paid Dev account once the app is ready.

I’m looking for info on #2 below. I’m not sure if this is just because of a limitation of the free Dev account.

I’m getting a “Join Meeting Timeout” error in a couple situations:

1) ‘Allow participants to join anytime’ must be checked and waiting room must be unchecked
Issue opened here already: App can't connect if 'Allow participants to join anytime' is not enabled

2) I’m on a free account but if I try a meeting from a different paid account I get the timeout error too.
Would I be getting this error because of a limitation with the free Dev account/app?

Error
Joining meeting timeout: Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again

Which Web Client SDK version?

Screenshots

Hey @jinsley8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please share any errors that you see in the browser console when this issue occurs.

I’ll use that information to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @jinsley8,

I saw your other forum post and was able to offer a potential solution based on what I saw there:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.