JWT App & BuddyBoss with Zoom Business account

Hello,

I’m the “IT” guy at our K12 school. We have a Zoom business account with 30 licenses. We decided to go with buddyboss & learndash to help our teachers deliver online instruction. Our teachers use Zoom for virtual lessons. BuddyBoss integrated Zoom into the groups via JWT App allowing our teachers to easily schedule & run meetings from within our website. It’s great except we can only run 10 event subscriptions. We have 35 classes that i’d like to be able use the Zoom/BuddyBoss integration and currently only 10 are able to have the integration. I’ve contacted both Zoom & BuddyBoss for support and so far no help. Zoom support tells me I can create JWT Apps per user but that’s not the case for Business accounts and BuddyBoss says they have no control over how Zoom does things.

Hey @artie.martinkgps,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to make sure we’re on the same page, it sounds like you’re referring to this integration. Is that correct? If so, it’s important to note that this is not an officially published Zoom Marketplace app. We recommend being careful when providing your JWT credentials to 3rd party apps.

In regard to JWT apps, I want to clarify that this is an account-wide app and you only have one per account.

We have 35 classes that i’d like to be able use the Zoom/BuddyBoss integration and currently only 10 are able to have the integration.

When you say that only 10 are able to use the integration, are you referring to licensed users or meetings? Please provide more detail on the issue you’re encountering.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.