Need more than 10 Event Subscriptions for JWT App (Online School)

Description
We run an online school with just over 45 individual lessons/meetings spread across 8-10 tutors.

We’ve integrated Zoom with our BuddyBoss-powered platform to connect Zoom meetings with each sub-group (classroom)

While following the guide to integrate the two using the JWT app functionality - I’ve hit the limit of 10 event subscriptions…

We seriously can’t have this limit as we have around 45 lessons that need to be integrated and we will have 100s more in the future

Is there anyway we can fix this or remove these limits?

I’m on the verge of tears as this integration makes or breaks our business model.

To clarify:

• I am talking about the limit of 10 Event Subscriptions not meetings.

Error

• Event subscription limit of 10 reached.
  • Your account already has JWT credentials.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Not sure what I should put here

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
I am desperate for the limitations to be lifted. This is a make or break situation.

Even if each user on our account could have their own JWT that might temporarily alleviate the problem but ideally if the limit on event subscriptions could be removed it would help tremendously in the long term.

Please, help.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, I have a question?

I’m gonna build a django project it’s an “Education website”, and i have 2 users in my website " a teacher and a student", so i need a meeting app integration in my website to enable the teacher to create a meeting directly.
can you help me !

Thank you,
Akram

Hi could you please create your own thread or support ticket for help

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.