JWT App is not working on multiple Zoom accounts

Our organization has multiple Zoom business accounts and my account has admin level access to all of them. But I receive the “Invalid access token – 401 unauthorized” error message when trying to use a form on my website to connect my JWT App to meetings and webinars on the other accounts. Do I need to set up a developer account on all of those accounts? I’m stuck now and using IFRAMES to embed forms is not a sustainable long-term solution.

Hey @hanson,

JWT Tokens can only be used for read / write access for users on your own Zoom account. Are all these users you are making API calls for apart of your Zoom account?

Thanks,
Tommy

I believe so. When I go to my User Management screen, I am listed with the Admin role and all the accounts that I wish to use the JWT Token for are listed with the Member role.

Hey @hanson,

Can you try activating and reactivating your JWT App and try again?

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy. I tried and still no luck. Is there a test app that I can plug my test credentials into? I’m still finding my way around here, so I’m not fully sure what all I have at my disposal. I’m hoping that I’m using a poorly developed plugin.

Hey @hanson,

Can you send me your account ID / # and we will fix it.

Thanks,
Tommy

hello,tommy,I
am a new user for zoom.I create a JWT app in app marketplace.And the I request the api,but it return Invalid access token all the time.Is there something wrong with my account?

This is my api request

curl --request GET --url ‘https://api.zoom.us/v2/users?status=active&page_size=30&page_number=1’ --header 'authorization: Bearer ’ --header ‘content-type: application/json’

{“code”:124,“message”:“Invalid access token.”}

How is it?

1 Like

Hey @venlenter,

Please try again, the issue should be fixed. Please also try de activating and reactivating your JWT app.

Thanks,
Tommy

It works successfully! Thanks.

1 Like

Happy to hear it is working! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hi Tommy

I have the same problem. I’ve tried deactivating and reactivating my app ( https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/apps/pOGjiB5NQ1SB5A_L-plZ5w/credentials ) but it doesn’t work. I always receive code 124 “Invalid access token.” when I make this Curl request:

curl --request GET --url "https://api.zoom.us/v2/users?status=active&page_size=30&page_number=1" --header "authorization: Bearer $TOKEN" --header "content-type: application/json"

($TOKEN is my JWT token, as provided by the Zoom app credentials page)

Please can you help me?

Thanks,

Kevin

Same for our account as well - hope its okay to send you our account ID!

1 Like

Hey @Fitpass, @florian.geiselhart,

Yes, please private message me your account ID and developer emails so we can fix the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey tommy, I’ve got the exact same issue as well here when I switched from plain key/secret to JWT auth using iOS SDK, My dev email is: pawaca@gmail.com

P

Sam here - Azure just says “unauthorized” when I do the test and copy and paste the token from the JWT app in Zoom?