Zoom Integration in Populi using Marketplace

Description
The last few days I’ve been trying to integrate Zoom into our LMS (Populi). However, after I built the JWT in Marketplace (as directed by Populi), I kept getting an “Invalid Access Token” error message when I tested the integration in Populi. I had Populi Support work with me the last few days to figure out what was wrong; their developers ran into the same issue when replicating the action. They recommended I talk to Zoom.

I worked with Zoom Support this morning and they suggested creating an OAuth instead. I was unable to fully create and publish OAuth with the assistance of Zoom Phone Support. What I’ve done with the OAuth in Marketplace is not showing anymore, so I can’t even give a published URL. I am needing help getting Zoom to integrate with Populi.

Error
Invalid Access Token

Which App?
JWT and OAuth

Additional context
To give an idea of what the integration looks like inPopuli, this article written by Populi explains the function: https://support.populiweb.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044710834.

Hey @ghowell,

Thanks for reaching out, we are aware of the JWT Invalid issue.

Please try deactivating it and reactivating it and then try using the token again.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, Tommy.
I deactivated the JWT app, regenerated the codes, and integrated in Populi. However, I am still getting the error message.

Hey @ghowell,

It should be working now, please try again.

Thanks,
Tommy

I deactivated and reintegrated it into Populi, but I’m still getting the same error message.
Ginger

Hey @ghowell,

Can you send me your Zoom account number so I can reset your JWT Token?

Thanks,
Tommy

Absolutly. I just sent you the account number in a message. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Thanks @ghowell,

I will add it to the list.

-Tommy