JWT App to S2S OAuth Migration Issue with Webhook Event

I am now switching web-hook integration from JWT app to S2S OAuth app as required by Zoom.

I have created a new S2S OAuth application to mimic the JWT application and configured its web-hook end-point to call our testing server web-hook callback. The end-point URL has been correctly validated. The S2S OAuth application has the same event subscriptions as the JWT application. Also, the S2S OAuth application has “View all user recordings /recording:read:admin” and “View and manage all user recordings /recording:write:admin” scopes added.

Thus, both JWT and S2S OAuth apps are running in parallel, the first directed to the production server, the second directed to also the production server only URL different.

However, whenever I upload a recording, I receive all events correctly to our production JWT app web-hook end-point, but I receive none to the new web-hook end-point.

My understanding is that both web-hook end-points (production JWT and testing S2S OAuth) should receive the same events. This clearly doesn’t happen for unknown reasons.

Our business processes are heavily integrated with web-hook recording events and I can’t just switch production without testing everything carefully. How should I continue?

hi @ranjana.agrahari
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our community.
You should be receiving the same events in both endpoints if the applications are created by the same user.
Have you successfully validated your endpoint url on your S2S oauth app?

No Also url is not validating through the error like URL validation failed. Try again later. while same URL is working in jwt app.

Are you making sure to implement the validation in your code?

No, I am using the same code as in the existing JWT app, and I am not receiving any data from the webhook, so I am unable to validate it.

also i need help in php

Right @ranjana.agrahari
You will need to integrate the webhook validation logic in your code to be able to validate the endpoint
Unfortunately, we do not have a sample app in PHP but we have one in node.js that could help you as a guide to implement the logic on your end